Spain Holiday Deals
With its laid back way of life, great beaches, delicious cuisine and vibrant nightlife, Spain is the perfect choice for your next holiday.
From relaxing on one of the beaches in the beautiful Balearic islands to wandering the streets on a city break to Barcelona; whatever you are looking for, Spain holidays have it all! Within only a couple of hours, you could find yourself sipping Sangria and eating Tapas in the warm sunshine – why wait, book your Spain holiday today!
Spoilt for choice in Spain
You’ll be spoiled for choice on holidays to Spain especially if you’re looking for something cheap! Spain holiday resorts have so much to offer – if you want a coastal resort, for those beach holidays, then the bustling resorts on the Costa del Sol are a firm favourite for cheap holidays. In Spain you’ll find miles and miles of beaches, closer to Alicante you’ll find the Costa Blanca with its popular resort of Benidorm offering plenty of choice for your holiday to Spain. If you’re a keen scuba diver the resorts on the Costa Brava and Costa Dorada have excellent diving.
Live the island life in Spain
The Balearic Islands of Majorca, Ibiza and Menorca are located off the East coast of Spain. These jewels in the Mediterranean are excellent choices for a holiday. Spain’s Canary Islands – Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura, Lanzarote and Tenerife can be found just off the African coast in the Atlantic Ocean. These volcanic islands are a superb choice for those seeking year round sun, perfect for beach holidays!
If you’re looking for cultural holidays, Spain isn’t just about lying on the beach! Barcelona is a lively city with its modernist buildings and excellent nightlife, you can visit the historic city of Madrid with its fascinating museums. There is also the vibrant Mediterranean city of Valencia, all are excellent choices for holidays. Spain has fantastic food – relax with a sangria over a plate of local paella or tortilla. Head for the markets if you want to haggle for souvenirs that are cheap. Spain holidays really do have something to suit everyone.
We can help you find the best daily deals to bring you cheap Spain holidays and great value family holidays in Spain; whether you’re looking for family holidays in a self catering apartment in Majorca, a clubbing holiday in Ibiza with friends, or a cheap city break to Madrid for 2, there is something to suit every budget. With excellent weather year round, enjoy sun drenched summers and mild winters, Spain holidays are perfect whatever time of year.
If you have booked a holiday to Spain and need a few ideas of what you can get up to, we have provided tips on what a Spain holiday offers you.
- For a quiet family holiday on the beaches head to Menorca, here you will find plenty of fantastic beaches such as the Son Bou – San Jaime beach where you can laze in the sun all day.
- Costa Brava has many beaches that are worth visiting on your holiday in Spain, head to the beach in Lloret de Mar and enjoy the lively atmosphere of bars and cafes along with a large variety of water sports on offer as well.
- Head to the beaches in Playa de las Americas and Los Cristianos and soak up the sun in peace and quiet on these long stretches of beach.
- Head to the Mount Teide national park in Tenerife and take in the breathtaking sights of the volcanic rock formations and stunning surrounding scenery.
- Take the kids on a day out to the Port Aventura theme park in Salou. If you’re looking for thrills on your Spain holiday this is the place to go.
- For something more relaxed why not enjoy a round of golf in Costa Del Sol, with plenty of fantastic courses you can enjoy a round of golf in and around the beautiful scenery.
- Ibiza is easily the number one place to visit for a partying holiday in Spain, San Antonio and Ibiza Town provide some fantastic clubs such as Pacca and Space for you to dance the night away.
- The islands of Menorca, Fuerteventura and Lanzarote are all perfect destinations for families to enjoy a quiet night out, with plenty of beach side restaurants for you to enjoy a meal.
- The lively towns of Benidorm in Costa Blanca and Magaluf in Majorca provide lively night spots with plenty of bars and pubs ranging from traditional English pubs to lively Spanish bars.
Other attractions in Spain:
- For a day of fun head to the water park in Tenerife, Siam Park, here you will find a great range of chutes and slides to keep you and the kids entertained.
- Visit the magnificent architecture in Barcelona and visit the museums and galleries located in the city.
Useful Spain Information
- Visit the Spain Tourist Board for more information on holidays in Spain